Service Care has provided appliance and TV repair in Birmingham, AL and the surrounding area for nearly 30 years. But did you know that our roots in the industry go way back to 1934! It’s true and it is a testament to the dedication we have in providing quality workmanship, excellent customer service and fair prices.
There are many reasons why so many customers have come to trust us. Here are just a few of the important ones:
- Service Care is a Certified Service Center (CSC).
- We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau.
- We perform background checks and drug testing.
- Service Care’s original parent company is R.P. McDavid Company, Inc.
- 12 month warranty on our service!
Service Care is certified by the Certified Service Center (CSC) program. They protect the consumer and promote excellence. To be approved as a CSC, a servicer must:
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality of service and overall customer satisfaction.
- Undergo an extensive review by an independent body that examines:
- Management and customer service policies
- Adherence to federal and local regulations
- Dress code
- Insurance coverage
- Technician qualifications
- Have technicians tested and certified by a recognized national certification provider.
- Have a manager who has passed the national Certified Service Manager exam (or equivalent).
Service Care is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. From the website of the Better Business Bureau: “If a business has been accredited by the BBB, it means BBB has determined that the business meets accreditation standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.”
The BBB mediates and works with consumers and businesses to resolve issues, and we cooperate to resolve problems as soon as they are brought to our attention. Check out our current BBB rating and see how we’re doing.
We perform background checks and drug testing. When we provide you with in-home service, we realize that we are in your home. Our primary concern is your safety, comfort and peace of mind while our technician is a guest in your home.
Service Care has made an active commitment to provide the best possible people, and we perform background checks and drug tests on our in-home technicians to make sure we eliminate anyone we wouldn’t welcome into our home and yours.
Service Care’s original parent company is R.P. McDavid Company, Inc. The R.P. McDavid Company has a long history in the state of Alabama. Founded in 1934, the R.P. McDavid Company provided many families with their first radio, their first television (black & white and color!), and many of the appliances in their home. The R.P. McDavid Company distributed electronics and appliances to dealers and consumers throughout the state of Alabama, and made many friends along the way.
Service Care began as a wholly owned subsidiary of R.P. McDavid in 1986, and was soon providing superior electronics repair service in Alabama. As Service Care prospered and grew, we began offering appliance repair services in the Birmingham Metro area. McDavid family owned and operated, the tradition of service and integrity continues with Service Care.
We also guarantee all customer-purchased parts and labor with a one year warranty, regardless of the machine’s age. That’s because we want you to be 100% satisfied in our service.
Read about our warranty terms on our warranty page.